Below is a list of upcoming roadwork projects in Lebanon City, weather permitting:
- August 7-9, 2018 - Crews will be digging in the westbound lane of North Eighth Street. If possible, crews will maintain one lane of traffic during the project.
- August 10, 2018 - Crews will be digging in the vicinity of Lincoln Avenue and Cumberland Street.
- August 11, 2018 - Crews will be repairing the street in the west lane of North Fourth Street, from Green Street to Schneider Drive.
- August 14, 2018 - Crews will be paving North Eighth Street, between Lehman and Willow Streets.
- August 15-20, 2018 - Street paving on Pauline Street, Hornet Street, Sarah Street, Daniel Street, and Emma Street.
- August 20, 2018 - Crews will be paving Locust Street, from Fourth Street to Fifth Street; and from Third Avenue to Grant Street.
- August 20, 2018 - Miller Street, from North Seventh Street to Cherry Street, will be closed for pipe replacement.
For more information about the projects, please contact the Department of Public Works at 717-228-4490.
|Request for Proposals - Auditing Services|
The City of Lebanon is soliciting proposals for professional auditing services for the year ending December 31, 2018, with options to extend through December 31, 2020. A copy of the full RFP may be obtained from Cheryl Gibson, City Clerk, City of Lebanon, 400 South Eighth Street, Lebanon, PA, 717-228-4401 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice of RFP.pdf
|Bridge Re-Decking-North Fifth Avenue|
The bridge re-decking work on the North Fifth Avenue bridge is underway. During this time, North Fifth Avenue, from East Lehman Street to East Cumberland Street, will be closed to thru traffic. Access to businesses in this area will be maintained throughout the project.
|Bridge Re-Decking - Partridge Street|
The bridge re-decking work on the Partridge Street bridge is underway. During this time, Partridge Street, from C&L Street to Willow Street, will be closed to thru traffic. However, access to businesses in this area will be maintained throughout the project.
|Stormwater Catch Basin Maintenance |
Beginning Monday, August 20, Utility Services Group will be cleaning the stormwater catch basins on Walnut Street and North Ninth Street. It is anticipated that the operation will conclude by September 7, 2018. Parking will be limited in the vicinity of the catch basins during this period. Motorists are urged to follow traffic control signs and use caution when traveling in areas where the crews are working.
|Walk with A Cop - August 25, 2018|
Kids ages 6-12 are invited to join Chief of Police Todd Breiner on a fitness walk that will focus on back to school safety and bullying. Youth will receive a free t-shirt. The walk is scheduled for August 25, 2018, at 10:30 a.m. and begins at the Lebanon Valley YMCA. There is no fee to participate; however, registration is required. Click on the below link for more information and a registration form.
WALK WITH A COP - AUG 2018.pdf
|Cops for A Cure|
Kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month by participating in the Lebanon Cops for a Cure 5K and "The Pink Mile" on Saturday, September 29, 2018, at South Hills Park. All proceeds benefit the Lebanon Valley Family YMCA Pink Complete Program for breast cancer survivors. Click on the below link for a registration form.
Cops For A Cure.2018.pdf