[Skip to Content]

Reporting a Street Light Outage

Reporting a Street Light Outage

There are two options below to report a light out:

Follow this direct link to FirstEnergy (Met-Ed) for reporting an outage. 
Reporting through this option you would select the "No Account" option after answering a few questions.


Call the Public Works Department at 717-639-2800, Option 4.

When reporting please make sure you have the street address where the pole is located, the nearest cross street, and the pole number located on the metal band of the pole (this number will be a hyphenated number with 5-6 digits/letters in each part).